What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you browse websites. Cookies are used to collect information about your browsing activities and preferences.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable you to navigate the website and use its features.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages are visited most often. This information helps us to improve the performance of our website.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your language or location) and provide enhanced features.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver targeted advertising and to track your browsing activity across different websites.
How Can You Manage Cookies?
You can manage cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies. However, if you block cookies, some features of our website may not function properly.
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
Changes to This Cookie Compliance Policy
We may update this Cookie Compliance Policy from time to time. If we make any changes, we will post the updated policy on our website.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Cookie Compliance Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.